Keruve watch is a solution for wandering risks in elderly with alzheimer’s. With Keruve watch caregiver could locate them quickly and bring them back home. Keruve watch is discreet (looks like a normal watch), easy to use (with the Keruve intuitive receiver) and reliable (security lock, 4 positioning systems, and more).
Keruve watch gives the elderly with Alzheimer’s the ability to continue going for walks as usual without having to worry about them getting lost. With the press of a button (ex: with use Keruve receiver) caregiver can quickly know where they are at any given moment.
- Size and weight: 38 x 45 x 16 mm / 36g
- Four positioning systems.
- Communication with receiver: mobile phone network.
- 4 positioning systems
- Alarm if it is out of security zone.
- Adjustable watchstrap.
- Security lock.
- Different models for men and women with large numbers for clear reading.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery with the included charger.
- Battery life: 3.5 days
Recomended bundle: Keruve (Watch + Receiver)”